Friday 25 May 2007

The difference between "must" and "will"

____________________________________________________

How many times have you said to someone,

"We must keep in touch." ?

How many times have you said to yourself,

"I must paint that wall."
"I must start that book I've always wanted to write."
"I must change my job."
"I must start a pension fund."
"I must stop smoking."
"I must tidy up."
"I must start using my camera."
"I must change that shirt I got for Christmas for the next size up."
"I must eat less and exercise more." ?

How many times did you do what you said you must do?

Wouldn't you be more likely to achieve those goals if you substitute must for will ?

"We will keep in touch."
"I will paint that wall."
"I will start that book I've always wanted to write."
"I will change my job."
"I will start a pension fund."
"I will stop smoking."
"I will tidy up."
"I will start using my camera."
"I will change that shirt I got for Christmas for the next size up."
"I will eat less and exercise more."

By changing that one word, the energy of your intent has changed.
Your sentence has been potentised.

If you have trouble changing your 'must' into 'will', a homoeopathically prescribed medicine will help you achieve this... and then your goals.

To view more visit www.homeopathical.com

1 comment:

sky said...

between must and will still confused me. i think that "must" are uses for present and "will" be uses in future.

for example:

Is it cold outside?
~Yes, it is cold. (certainty - 100%)
~Yes, it must be cold. (deduction - 99%) Must is the strongest form to express deduction. There is a lot of evidence to support this belief.
~Yes, it will be cold. (near-certainty 90%) We are almost certain of our evidence.
I think 'must' is stronger than 'will'.